Sunday, January 24, 2010

Classic rant from some of my boys.... I'm sure it will get thicker as the day progresses...

 MD- This is some deep shit, we might not need to worry about conservation for a little while.. I know the last few things I have posted were silly but this is real and alittle scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtgPaggeTM&feature=related

SS-
I don't buy it. Hocus pocus.......Mumbo jumbo.........
 
DS -agreed, people have been predicting this shit for centuries and been wrong.  this is just a tv show to get people to watch, i.e. money drives bs like this.
 
TB - In a lot of ways, I want the world to rid itself of humans. We are a flu.  I hope the Mayan's are right.  I'm up for a 2012 bang.
 
 
SS -
You're tripping dude. Why the anger ? Why do you hope the Mayans are right ? Mayans are humans too. So Mayans are the flu. I don't want them to be right.
 
Your attitude is the flu. Lighten up baby !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was always the one in this group to have a bad attitude. Not you. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
DS - Agreed, why the bad attitude?  There are a lot of happy people who have a lot to live for.  Lighten up man, it's bad karma to wish mass destruction to your fellow mankind.
 
TB - It's bad karma to wish harm to fellow man kind, but it's okay for man kind to harm the world on a mass scale, time and time again? Sounds a bit hypocritical

I have a lot to live for and I'll ease up, but lets not think that Humans dying wouldn't be a great thing for all other life forms on this planet (domestic animals included).

No comments: